- What kinds of information do we collect?
We collect different kinds of information from or about you.
- Things you do and information you provide. We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of an announcement. We also collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
- Things others do and information they provide.We also collect content and information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you, such as when they send a message to you for connecting for any activity you have announced.
- Your networks and connections.We collect information about the people and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them, such as the people you communicate with the most. We also collect contact information you provide when you sign up for Khojpal using Facebook account.
- Information about payments. If you use our Services for purchases or financial transactions (like when you buy something on Khojpal), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. However this excludes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details as these are handled by third-party payment gateways.
- Device information. We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices. Here are some examples of the information.
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals, when you explicitly have allowed access to your GPS location.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- Information from third-party partners. We receive no information about you from any third-party partners.
- How do we use this information?
We are passionate about creating enriching experiences for our users. We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here’s how:
- Provide, improve and develop Services. We are able to deliver our Services, personalize content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our Services.
When we have location information, we use it to tailor our Services for you and others, like helping you to find local events announced by users just like you or offers in your area.
We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve products and services, develop new products or features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- Communicate with you. We use your information to communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us. We have strict policy of "no spam" which means we will not share your email address or phone number with others to send you marketing communications.
- Promote safety and security. We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. We work hard to protect your account using teams of engineers, automated systems, and advanced technology such as encryption. We also offer easy-to-use security tools that add an extra layer of security to your account.
- How is this information shared?
Sharing On Our Services
People use our Services to connect and share with others. We make this possible by sharing your information in the following ways:
Sharing With Third-Party Partners and Customers
- People you share and communicate with. When you share and communicate using our Services, you choose the audience who can see what you share. For example, when you announce on Khojpal, you select the audience for the post, such as a customized group of individuals, all of your Friends, or members of a Group.
Public information is any information you share with a public audience, as well as information in your Public Profile, or content you share on a Khojpal Page or another public forum. Public information is available to anyone on or off our Services and can be seen or accessed through online search engines, APIs, and offline media, such as on TV.
In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off our Services.
- New owner. If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
We work with third party companies who help us provide and improve our Services or who use advertising or related products, which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide some free services to people around the world.
- How can I manage or delete information about me?
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services.
You can delete your account any time. When you delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your photos and status updates.
- How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a court order) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of India where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
- How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We’ll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised policy before continuing to use our Services.
- How to contact Khojpal with questions
If you have questions about this policy or any other, you can reach us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org